Sunday, March 4, 2007

The Info

So a friend of mine has a blog on here and in order to post a comment I have to start my own blog. I doubt I post very many exciting topics to read, but who knows. I love sports and exercise. I'm not a health freak, but a person should exercise regularly. If you need help with that, I can motivate or provide the encouragement you may need as I'm a personal trainer as part of my job responsibilities. I'm highly independent and rarely ask for help. I enjoy simple things like naps and girl scout cookies. I enjoy helping people and volunteer where I can. I live in the Midwest, but if I get a job offer outside of here I'd leave. I love the mountains and the beach. Who doesn't like being in the sun? The mountains, it's a place to reflect on your inner thoughts and the blessings of life and what God has done for man. Though a person doesn't have to be on the beach or the mountains to enjoy both. I think that's a good start for my blog. Until next time...

No comments: