Thursday, March 15, 2007

March Madness

Every year it begins about this time. It is the beginning of the men's college basketball tournament. It's the opportunity for one of 65 schools to win the national championship. It is when excitement occurs for seeing your team win a close game as well as watching an underdog upset a major program. It last for 3 weeks, but for me it's my favorite thing to watch. I will even schedule my work schedule around watching the games on tv. Maybe my reason for watching the games and being so excited is due to growing up in Indiana were basketball is treated like God or maybe its the unpredictablity of what the outcome will be. Whatever the reasons, I love it. I hope all the games are close, upsets happen, and that Kansas wins.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Kansas huh? I dont even know who is playing!!!!